Tuesday, February 01, 2005

You're doing what... Blogging?

I must admit, I'm asking myself the same question with that same curiously cute tone of voice. It reminds me of when I told my father that I was going to propose to Teresa during a poetry slam. He didn't quizzically question my proposal, but the fact that I was in a poetry slam. You're doing what? Poetry? Blogging? What kind of son did I raise.

Once upon a time I sent mass e-mails at extreme random, I called them randomnocity. Hopefully they encouraged, provoked, and enlightened, my guess is that they were probably for my benefit alone, none the less they were written and sent. Blogging just may be the necessary needle to the vein resurrection for randomnocity.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ken McCord said...

Way to go Teddy...you'll look back and each post will evolve into clarity that will impact those you love most! It seems like this gives us a place to challenge our assumptions and remember what we thought "back then".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home