Friday, February 25, 2005

It's funny how....

It's funny how so many thing's in life are funny, but so routine that they almost lose there appreciation. It's funny how, because I'm not computer literate enough to figure out how to put a picture on my blogspot, I'll be viewed less by the general bloglic. It's funny how many different ways you can play with the root word blog. It's blogtastic, or blogriffic. It's funny how inconsistent I've been on this spot because I don't own a computer with internet access. It's even funnier that I have to write these at work where I could get a call at anytime and have to leave. Ha Ha Ha, I just got a call. I'll blog you up soon...

Teddy

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger JeremyCox said...

Hey Teddy:

Good to see you back on the blogdar. It's funny how you are writing your own blog and then end up at your buddy's blog site.

Peace.

Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home