Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jeremy's thought for last week...

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.

One of my best friends and favorite people in my whole world, Jeremy Cox, left me last year. I hate that he had to go, but I'm dealing with it. Anyway, he has awesome thought's and insight into thing's everyonce in a while. I miss that, but fortunatly I can still get little tastes of it once in a while via telephone. The key word in this thought being cowardly. See above. Chew on that for a bit. Thank you JC for your thoughts and even more precious than all of those...your friendship. I love you.

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger The Cooks said...

He'll be here before you know it babe!! Wooohhooo, party it up with the Coxs' ;)

love you.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hey Tedster!
I'm glad you like my out there thoughts :) I hope you guys had an awesome Christmas! Come back and visit the Harbour please. thanks.

Carrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home